Health & Sports Fitness Club Membership Promotions - Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to anyone aged 17 or over who is ordinarily a resident in NZ, except for current members of the club, or employees of Salus Clubs Limited, not excluding their immediate families.
2. The promotion is a prize draw available to entrants that live or work locally or otherwise in proximity to a Fitness club facility owned or operated by Salus Clubs Ltd.
3. Entry is accepted via the enter and win drop boxes, Text and enter posters, vouchers, billboards, print media advertisements email or website promotions, placed or distributed at local participating, business, clubs groups or organisations, or through our member or participating business databases.
4. Salus Clubs Ltd shall not be held responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry at the website or thru SMS networks.
5. To qualify for any offer entrants must supply their name and a valid email address to Salus Clubs Ltd. By submitting an email address you give us permission to use it to contact you with further details of other upcoming promotions, promoting gym prizes and events. Any emails provided will not be supplied to any third party and will be in accordance with NZ anti spam laws.
6. Entries can be made by any customer. No purchase is necessary.
7. Winners that qualify automatically for any free gym prize that is available month by month at the discretion of Salus Clubs Ltd, these said prizes are subject to change without notice. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner's entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes. Salus Clubs ltd has the right to use any photographic or video images, or audio tracks, of a Participant for use in the Salus Clubs Ltds' Web sites, marketing materials, and media productions or presentations. It is the policy of Salus Clubs to respect the privacy of prize winners. The winner's name and or photo may be published only after receiving written permission from said prize winners. Entries will not be returned.
9. Enter to win draw prizes are a.) 1x Blitz prize membership which includes 4 weeks Free access to the club and 4 free 1 on 1 training sessions with a fitness instructor (this winner is drawn monthly or at the discretion of Salus Clubs)
10. The prizes are fully transferable and duplicable to friends and or family of successful entrants. No offers are redeemable for cash. If for any reason the winner is unable to participate in the prize, Salus Clubs Ltd may select an alternative participant from its list of promotion winning recipients.
11. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions below.
12. The maximum number of entries per person is 1, and these or any other offer cannot be used in conjuction with another offer, and are only applicable to new memberships only
13. The number of promotional prizes to be awarded is at the discretion of Salus clubs ltd.
14. Promoter: Salus Clubs Ltd, Trading as All Seasons Fitness Club and Health and Sports, PO Box 51424, Pakuranga, Auckland
15. Additional costs may apply for services such as, but not limited to, AquaCats Swim Club and Childminding.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The winner/s may have the prize options presented individually or in a group with other winners.
2. Redemption Date: The prize must be redeemed within 3 days of notification or at the discretion of Salus clubs ltd.
3. Health Notice: Salus Clubs, gym memberships are intended for persons in generally good health 17 years of age or older and with or without out physical disabilities, that would create a hazard either for the Participant or other participants. The Participant must certify that he/she does not have any physical or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other club members. A medical disclaimer will be provided to the Participant at the time of membership registration.
4. Participation: Salus Clubs Ltd reserve the right to decline acceptance of any individual as a promotion prize winner for any reason whatsoever.
5. Presentation Cancellation: Salus Clubs Ltd reserves the right to cancel a prize presentation before scheduled date for any reason whatsoever, including logistical problems such as strikes, wars, acts of God, or any other circumstances, which may make presentation of the prizes inadvisable.
6. Main prize winners are drawn monthly and the end of the calendar month, secondary or consolation offer prize winners contacted at the discretion of the club.